Tuesday 7 August 2012

Calendar Project by Clare

Today I wanted to share a project by Clare - I've tried for a LONG time to get Clare to scrapbook, and she is having none of it! (I haven't given up though - I'll convert her! lol) when I explained the Documented365 range to Clare she said to me she wasn't sure she could use it as she's not a scrapbooker, I sent it to her anyway - I defy anyone not to fall in love with it! ;o)

Clare soon came around and got to work on this fab Calendar, the project she has made is not a scrapbooking project but shows how versatile the kits are and how they can be used for documenting whatever you normally document - be it everything or just basic events.
It's so pretty - I would totally put this in my kitchen for B and I to record events and birthdays - it's still documenting even if it's not scrapbooking! ;o) You could even tear the pages off at the end of the month to include in your scrapbooking project or pages.
I have a few more tips over on my blog today and I'll have more Design Team project inspiration here for you this week as well as more product reveals! In the meantime, there is still time to enter the giveaway from our fab sponsor Printstagram - don't miss out! See the previous post for more details.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Sarah x

1 comment: